Friday, August 7, 2009

7 Months Old Today




The twins are 7 months old today and I have finally found some time to create a blog. I have wanted to write updates and share photos of Katie and Max for several months but (as you can imagine) never seem to find the time. They keep us very busy! The photos above are from Father's Day (and they both look exactly like Eric).

I was originally inspired to blog about our new babies while reading my friend Kristi's blog of her identical twin boys, Bryan and Jonathan. Her blog can be found here: http://www.bryanandjonathan.blogspot.com/. I loved this idea and thought I would join her on blogspot. So here we are - finally! To Kristi and Matt - we miss you guys lots and love seeing updates on the boys. They are just beautiful. Happy Birthday to them this month - August 19th - they will be 2 years old!

To our friends and family who find us here - enjoy the updates and photos and feel free to leave us comments!

Love,
Becky, Eric, Katie and Max




1 comment:

  1. Becky I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more stories of your beautiful twins!!! I love and miss you guys too! I'm thinking of a twin date some time next year late summer??? Yes, I MUST plan out that far in advance! You'll understand soon if you don't already know!

    ReplyDelete